Today we are excited to open the doors of Liberty Ranch Rehabilitation Center (LRRC) to our residents and to the community! For over 25 years, we have watched thousands of addicts walk through the doors of facilities struggling with a wide array of issues. Because of this we decided to consult with other professionals in the field about creating a program that would address these issues and help families have access to the most beneficial aspects of residential treatment without the exorbitant costs.
In response to a growing need to address these mental health needs, as well as adhere to our commitment to effective and affordable treatment, we developed a highly comprehensive and individualized intensive outpatient program. We are dedicated to providing quality services to a wider population and sharing with you the culture, language, and traditions that have made The Liberty Ranch special for so many years.
What are the core features of the new program?
Recovering from addiction and mental health challenges is not an easy task. Many addicts are not able to conceptualize the problem accurately and struggle to maintain control over something that ultimately controls them. Additionally, they lack the coping skills necessary to function and move forward with their lives and goals.
LRRC provides an integrated treatment plan that addresses underlying and co-occurring mental health conditions using evidence-based psychotherapeutic and behavioral interventions. We also provide premier substance abuse treatment that helps our clients maintain their sobriety and become happy, useful, and productive members of society again.
Our clinical program includes:
- Partial hospitalization services (4-5 days a week, 6 hours a day)
- Intensive outpatient services (3 days a week, 3 hours a day)
- Outpatient services (1-2 days per week, 3 hours a day)
- Individual counseling with an emphasis on cognitive-behavioral, rational-emotive, and solution-focused therapy.
- Psychotherapy for comorbid conditions such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, Bipolar disorder, eating disorders, trauma, PTSD, grief, and personality disorders.
- Family counseling
- Multi-family counseling
- Experiential group therapy
- Psychiatric evaluation and services
- Medication management
- Psychoeducation including lectures, discussion groups, and videos that describe the biological and behavioral underpinnings of addiction and the importance of maintaining complete abstinence through a 12-step program of recovery
- Early recovery skills that address clients’ resistance to change, reservations to use as well as helping with identifying priorities, scheduling, and time management
- Relapse prevention and trigger identification
- Coping skills when experiencing negative emotional states such as anger, irritability, sadness, complacency, compulsivity, boredom, and stress
- Relationship skills with an emphasis on developing trust, communication, and addressing codependency and dysfunction
- Career counseling including skills and interest assessment, resume building, and job interview skills
LRRC is pleased to announce that we are taking insurance for our services. These insurances include but are not limited to:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Beacon Health and Beacon Strategies
- United Behavioral Health
- Most PPO and some HMO insurance plans
- Out of Network