The Liberty Ranch Addiction & Mental Health Scholarship 2021
As a part of our mission to help those struggling with addiction heal and build a brighter future, the Liberty Ranch is offering the Addiction & Mental Health Scholarship 2021, a $1000 scholarship geared towards individuals who have struggled with mental health challenges, have been impacted by substance abuse or intend to work to in mental health-related fields to destigmatize mental illness and addiction.
Addiction & Mental Health Scholarship 2021 Eligibility:
- The Addiction & Mental Health Scholarship 2021 is open to all students who have been impacted by mental health challenges and addiction. Individuals pursuing studies focused on destigmatizing addiction and mental illness are also invited to apply.
- The scholarship is open to high school seniors, undergraduate, and post-graduate level students enrolled or accepted at an accredited college or university.
- Scholarship is open to U.S. citizen and U.S. residents
- Winners of the scholarship must consent to being featured online as awarded scholarship winner.
- Awarded funds must be spent on college tuition, room/board, or other education related expenses.
How to apply:
- Applicants should apply through the following form.
- The Addiction & Mental Health Scholarship 2021 applicants must submit a 500 word personal essay detailing why they should receive the scholarship and how they plan to use their studies to destigmatize mental health, addiction, and/or serve their community. Personal essays should include a description of applicant’s current or intended plan of study.
- Students selected to receive the scholarship will be required to submit documentation demonstrating their enrollment at an accredited college, university or associate program for Fall 2021 prior to receiving the award.
- Deadline: *Scholarship application date has been extended from July 31, 2021 to September 30, 2021.*
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Struggling with addiction? Call us for a free consultation
If you are considering addiction treatment for yourself or someone in your life, now is the time to take action. Addiction is a deadly disease that has taken too many lives, broken up families and destroyed futures. Liberty Ranch offers free consultations. Call 888-387-1531 to talk to a specialist that can let you know about the treatment options available and help you select the right program.
Concerned about a loved ones addiction?
If you are worried about a loved one abusing drugs or alcohol, you don’t have to sit idly by. Overdose is an all too real possibility. Friends and family can be instrumental in encouraging a person to get help. Although you cannot force someone to attend treatment, there are a number of ways you can encourage them to seek help without inadvertently enabling their addiction. Check out our guides on how to talk to your adult child, teenager, parent or significant other about their addiction and getting treatment. Contact Liberty Ranch for a free consultation for more help.